"Our God Reigns!"

"Our God Reigns!"
God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

Monday, September 28, 2015

The Silent Auction was a Huge Success!



Paul wrote so well, "I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world." Romans 1:8   I don't need to change a thing in this sentiment.  Because of you and your faith the auction was a huge success, and your faith will be spread all over the world - especially in South Sudan.  I thank everyone who helped and worked so hard to put the event together, for everyone who donated, and for everyone who came to support the event.  Many of these special people did all 3.  I am happy to report we topped $3,000.  This will cover the expenses for things such as the solar power equipment, water filtration system, transportation of these items AND get a bike!  Woo-Hoo!  Thank you so much.  You will be remembered fondly.  This was truly Spirit led, and I give Him all the praise and glory!





If you were unable to attend the auction and would still like to donate just click on The Mission Society logo to the right and it will direct you to my account provided by The Mission Society.  In the missionary block enter my name - Carolyn Goodwin or my number 3080.  God bless you!